SimHaven

Hi, Welcome to Simhaven the Friendly Worldwide Forum for Flight Simulation
If you are a member please log in here,

if you wish to be a member please use the Register button

This International Haven is for Enthusiasts of Flight Simulation, Especially those interested in creating their own photoscenery, orthoscenery, Aircraft Re-paints or Missions who are looking for a friendly, Informative clubhouse atmosphere.

First flight

britfrog

First flight

Post by britfrog on Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:24 pm

Just flew my first proper flight using the zibo 737 from LFBZ (beziers) to LFMN (nice) using my own photoscenery all the way , whilst the a/c is still in develoment and not perfect it does most things well enough ,

but the photoscenery all I can say is WOW!!!

it is like seeing photoscenery for the first time it makes fsx  and more so P3d look grainy and it makes the experience visually so much more realistic scenery in the distance doesnt blur like reality, unlike the older sims  
    goodness me if XP is this good now visually next month with the new updates, it will be amazing!
    pics to follow
    G-GMDH

Re: First flight

Post by G-GMDH on Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:47 pm

Looking forward to seeing the pictures.......................cheers Mike
    britfrog

Post by britfrog on Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:38 pm

Looking down my valley images in the distance still sharp

over the salt pans of the Canargue

istres airport to the left marseille ahead

the leopards head of st tropez

these are all native google images the same as we get and use in fset however there is some automatic edge finishing done under the covers by ortho4xp which is a very interesting prog with more features than fset and many more automatically done like the sea side
    G-GMDH

Post by G-GMDH on Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:19 pm

That's a GREAT set of pictures and thanks for sharing them. Can we have some low level flying too please? Cheers Mike. PS I wish FSET had that added "auto water effect" as I have just finished New Zealand North Island having edited over 200 pictures and tracing around 100's of islands and gone cross eyed in the process!!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:25 pm