SimHaven

Hi, Welcome to Simhaven the Friendly Worldwide Forum for Flight Simulation
If you are a member please log in here,

if you wish to be a member please use the Register button

This International Haven is for Enthusiasts of Flight Simulation, Especially those interested in creating their own photoscenery, orthoscenery, Aircraft Re-paints or Missions who are looking for a friendly, Informative clubhouse atmosphere.

Web Site Closure

tony.meredith

Web Site Closure

Post by tony.meredith on Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:06 am

Guys,
    For information I have run my own site, www.arm-computers.co.uk as a free area covering my own home made scenery and as a host for numerous others for many years. The site also covers all the patches/updates for the original Horizon Photo Scenery for the UK, both FS9 and FSX, along with patches for the Earth Simulations releases.

As my contract with the Hosting company is due to expire in October 2018 and with increased costs associated with having an upgrade to 'HTTPS' standards I have decided to close the site.

I have been in touch with Paul Chaney who has reactivated www/horizonsimulations.com and is now selling all the scenery for FS9/FSX/P3D as direct downloads. Paul will also be making the patches available where needed.

I will look to update my other works over time to full P3D standards and post them on Flightsim and Avsim.

Regards,

Tony

provocateur

Re: Web Site Closure

Post by provocateur on Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:57 pm

Thanks Tony for all your selfless work for the FS community, I have had to make MH HTTPS too so know how much time and money it takes. All driven by the overlords at Google of course.
    I hope you don't disappear from the scene completely.
    Joe
    ddavid

Post by ddavid on Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:34 pm

Ah - sad news, our Tony - but thanks for hanging in there when Horizon and Earth Sims got in difficulties.

Cheers - Dai. Cool

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:09 pm