SimHaven

Hi, Welcome to Simhaven the Friendly Worldwide Forum for Flight Simulation
If you are a member please log in here,

if you wish to be a member please use the Register button

This International Haven is for Enthusiasts of Flight Simulation, Especially those interested in creating their own photoscenery, orthoscenery, Aircraft Re-paints or Missions who are looking for a friendly, Informative clubhouse atmosphere.

orbx true earth UK south

britfrog

orbx true earth UK south

Post by britfrog on Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:12 pm

It appears that many people are having a variety of issues with this product recently released. I am one of them, in my case my download pauses before it has downloaded everything and i cannot unpause it. others are having issues with missing scenery, corrupted downloads , well pretty well any kind of problem, There are many unhappy bunnies out there

the current advice is to go to your account page and download the manual download, so at least you dont have to redownload the stuff each time it doesnt work

provocateur

Re: orbx true earth UK south

Post by provocateur on Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:13 pm

I think the install issues are sorted out now. You have to update FTX Central first, there should be a blue banner above the settings icon, then install thereafter. Smile

Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin on Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:21 pm

many many people including me had to do a manual download which worked having tried for 3 days with ftx central which just blew raspberries at me with the added bonus that you have a copy stored in your p.c. should things go tits at a later date however we find it is better to use your own ortho if you have it at level 17 because the level 17 that orbx has used is the equivalent to level 15 of what we can download, i now disable the orbx ortho and use the rest of their stuff which works fine and i end up with better images when in the country, but each to their own for what it cost it is a no brainer.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:12 pm