SimHaven

Hi, Welcome to Simhaven the Friendly Worldwide Forum for Flight Simulation
If you are a member please log in here,

if you wish to be a member please use the Register button

This International Haven is for Enthusiasts of Flight Simulation, Especially those interested in creating their own photoscenery, orthoscenery, Aircraft Re-paints or Missions who are looking for a friendly, Informative clubhouse atmosphere.

Home Made NY

G-GMDH

Home Made NY

Post by G-GMDH on Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:22 pm

My first amateur attempt at New York Area Auto-Gen in FS 2 over my home made scenery made with Aero Scenery courtesy of Nick Hod in Cardiff, up the Welsh!!!!!!!!!!

Both GE and Bing satellite images for this part of the USA are very poor quality.

britfrog

Re: Home Made NY

Post by britfrog on Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:19 am

Thats not too shabby, the night lighting is good
    G-GMDH

Post by G-GMDH on Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:58 am

Thanks Nigel, yes I was very pleased with the results and far more impressive than my humble offerings of auto-gen in FSX and or P3D.

Unfortunately I didn't get much help from the IPACS forum as those who are in the know don't want to disclose the "secrets of cultivation in FS 2" so not to be beaten I back engineered someone else's auto-gen and finally worked out how to do it.

Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin on Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:14 am

these people that want to keep it a black art get right up my nose you will have to start a new tutoial on simhaven and aim newbies at it as we did in the past
    G-GMDH

Post by G-GMDH on Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:51 am

I plan on doing two tutorials exclusively on Sim Haven Forum for making photo scenery and auto-gen (cultivation) as its known in the FS 2 world.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:18 pm