SimHaven

Hi, Welcome to Simhaven the Friendly Worldwide Forum for Flight Simulation
If you are a member please log in here,

if you wish to be a member please use the Register button

This International Haven is for Enthusiasts of Flight Simulation, Especially those interested in creating their own photoscenery, orthoscenery, Aircraft Re-paints or Missions who are looking for a friendly, Informative clubhouse atmosphere.

Out of Washington

jaydor
    jaydor

Out of Washington

Post by jaydor on Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:52 pm

Airnation 738 out of Ronald Reagan Airport Washington with the Potomac route showing off the Capitol:

tony.meredith

Re: Out of Washington

Post by tony.meredith on Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:43 pm

I've done that flight four times and always fancied making it a fifth. The question is, as I approach 70 do I have another Marine Corp. Marathon in my legs.

Having done the Marathon on the Sunday the return flight to UK via Newark always had the same delayed take-off. You loaded up on time, pushed back on time then parked up for between 30-50 minutes before the final taxi out. The schedule always showed a flight time of 1:40 but on a good day it was more like 25mins, a bit like Manchester to Heathrow.

Memories.

On an X-Planes note, can you remove their roadways from the photo scenery and retain the moving traffic? I immediately spotted the two "X" road showing over the photo at the Lincoln Memorial

Tony

Current date/time is Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:36 pm